Sigma Capital Group plc ("Sigma") respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Sigma website. In dealing with Sigma, you may provide Sigma with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing Sigma’s use of personal information that Sigma may obtain about you. By using the Sigma website you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- “Sigma” means Sigma Capital Group plc.
- Sigma is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and comply with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. Sigma will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which Sigma obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Sigma collects personal data for use in the normal course of Sigma’s business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with a transaction that Sigma considers with you, for the general development of Sigma’s business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes.
- Sigma will only process the individual data that you provide to Sigma for these purposes. Sigma will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
- Please note that the information that you provide to Sigma is processed and held on computer systems and files of Sigma. Sigma does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes, except where you have given your consent.
Accuracy and security
- Sigma will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that Sigma holds about you is incorrect please notify Sigma (see “Contact Us”).
- Sigma will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold Sigma responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to Sigma’s negligence or wilful default.
- Sigma will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, Sigma will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. Sigma may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with Sigma has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that Sigma maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to Sigma (see “Contact Us”).